Thursday, August 19, 2010
CARRY me !!
Sooo...... today was pretty good.... um SO far.... but my life COULD be OVER.... tomorrow....
( Very unlikey)
But yes.... I am getting surgery..... NO not just a day surgery.... NO a full one..... meaning I have to stay in the hospital for a while.... well 4 nights....! Help me, Carry me.....
Isn't it a great start to my new school ? I know its amazing..... and I will probably fall down the stairs.... yup infront of everyone.. BUT we are all CHRISTIAN and we all know Jesus.... SO anyways....
(+)
- Got 3 new pairs of shoes... 2 from Sports Mart and 1 from Shoe Warehouse
- Got a T-Shirt.... <3
- Ate A&W
- Went to the swing for one whole hour
(-)
- Surgery tomorrow
- Last night running with Dad
- School starts in about 10 days
- No more eating and I'm very scared about this
Oh and also today I was looking on Facebook and found out that the people I USED to go to school with have totally changed a lot.... this girl name ______ used to be short and she changed her hair all the time like color and everything and wore a ton of makeup now has glasses just like the rest of the girls in my class... and some girls are starting to do drugs....
Oh well I guess I'm going to have different friends....
Labels:
nm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment