Friday, August 13, 2010
And they turn me on, when THEY take it off, everybody TAKE IT OFF
So today I woke up at 7:00 a.m. because Arianna wakes up way too early. We were on all these different websites she was showing me. I can't believe summer is almost over and it's friday the 13th ! LOL naaw.... But I had a test today at my NEW school. No it wasn't an actual test it was just a placement test. I was the second oldest which was really good. The test was actually kind of hard but I hope they accept me in this school. This is the first song I have ever actually wanted to go to. Tonight we are going to the wave pool with our friends.... and they got to go to the mall while I was writing my test, which I think is fair but then I found out they were going to Lego World, which now isn't fair. Oh well I'm still scared about my test. I want to go to this school so bad so I'm going to go pray now :)
Labels:
nm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment